The Bacon Milkshake. Yes.
- 5 slices cooked bacon , chopped up
- 6 tablespoons milk (Use whatever kind of Milk you like, If you find Bacon Milk, let us know)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 8 medium scoops Ice cream (Again your preferred flavor, you can use our recipe for Bacon Ice cream if you would like) softened until just melty at the edges. (highly scientific Bacon making term)
- Place all Bacon Milkshake ingredients in blender. (a Bacontopia if you will)
- Blend until desired Bacon Milkshake consistency
- Top with whip cream and Bacon.
- Yeah buddy.